Monday, March 10, 2008

Shoup

Hey everyone, I can't think of a whole lot to post, but I thought I'd post some pics of Shoup when Amber and I went last summer. I miss it :) I took a LOT of pictures when we went up there, seeing how I only get the chance to visit every couple of years. This is all before the fire, so It's nice to see all the old stuff again. Enjoy-








The inside of the Cabin















Grandpa's Bookshelf

















The Ceiling












The Wall! Please excuse Kelsy.














I forgot about this














The Sky














The Porch












The stairs in the mill



















More stairs....

















And finally, The River

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Thanks for posting these! I don't have anything like this! Did you send copies of this to G & G? It does bring back so many memories!? Did you get any of the bunk bed room?