Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Night of Halloween Fun

Last Saturday Dave and I went with my family to Cornbellys. Cornbellys is at Thanksgiving Point, they have a pumpkin patch, haunted monster, hayride, corn maze and a ton of other fun things to do!

David and I, we didn't do it!

There were a ton of photo opportunities! We all had a good time taking pictures and goofing off.



We all (Dad, JoAnn, Jimmy, Annie, David, Mike, Chantel, Dave and I) went through the huge corn maze (the picture is of Chantel and Mike celebrating the fact that we all made it out alive!). It was dark and the corn was tall but with Dave leading us we made it through! Jimmy and Annie did split off from our group because they thought we were going the wrong way... We got out of the maze first and had to wait a while for them to find their way... I guess we were going the right way after all :)



This is Dave and I in the big rocking chair, I am not really sure how a big rocking chair fits into the Halloween theme but I thought it was cool, so of course I got a picture of it :)


Chantel and Mike, with David at the reins

There was a princess area that they had all decked out, Cinderella's carriage and all!


Dave and I in the Cinderella carriage


Chantel made a new creepy friend!

In the princess area they also had these creepy figure things dressed in the different Disney princess outfits! I also have a picture of my younger brother David pretending to propose to one of the creepy things but I can't post it because he (David) would kill me... So instead I am just telling you all about it!

It was cold and windy but everyone had a great time! This is the second year we have gone to Cornbellys and I think it is becoming a much loved tradition!

6 comments:

Chantel said...

YAY! That was so much fun. Thanks for emailing me the pictures too :-)

Helena said...

I love it! And I'm so sad we missed it. I think you should post the picture anyway (or at least email it to me). It looks like you had so much fun!

Remember last year, when we took Grandma? And she went through the monster and got TERRIFIED and then we went on the hay ride and she liked it SO MUCH more.

Chantel said...

I like my creeper friend...

Here Dwells Happiness said...

It looks like you had such a blast. I love the HUGE rocking chair. Sweet - did it really rock back and forth?

Douglas Smith said...

Looks like everyone had a great time, and it's not even Halloween yet! The photos are great, thanks for the post. :-)

We don' have a Cornbellys in Carp. :(

Amber said...

It could rock back and forth but because it was so heavy and the ground was a little soft, it made it so the chair was pretty stuck and couldn't really move. I bet if it was on a harder surface it would rock really well!