Friday, November 5, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Dave and I went over to my Dad house to carve pumpkins last Friday with Chantel, Mike, Annie, Jimmy, David, JoAnn and Cadence.


Instead of cutting a hole in the top of his pumpkin, he decided that putting one in the bottom was a better idea


Dave was very sweet and Helped Cadence cut the top off her pumpkin


David got two pumpkins this year, we always get and extra, just in case one is rotten (it has happened quite a few times!) They all ended up being fine this year, so David decided to have at it! The one in the front is a chupacabra and the one in the back need some medical attention...


Jimmy turned his into an alien, its eyes already look like they are glowing and the candle hasn't even been put in it yet!


Annie's turned out awesome, I love the crooked smile!


JoAnn's is really cool, I love how she did the mouth!


Mine seems to be a little scared


Dave's turned out amazing (as it always does!) I am always impressed with his creativity.


Chantel made a Cyclops, very cool.


JoAnn helped her granddaughter Cadence with her smiley pumpkin!


Dad's turned out great too!

And Mike made his throw up... It turned out really fun!


All of the pumpkins turned out great and of when we were all done carving, we lit them up on the front steps, what a fun time!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

that was so fun! Everyones pumpkins turned out awesomely. Dave's is always very creative, -loved the ears on his- and so is yours! I loved the mouth on yours :-)