In an attempt to lower our cooling bill, Dave and I decided to look into a more cost effective way to keep the house from roasting us to death. We found a really good deal on ceiling fans and decided to go for it!

We installed them ourselves, one in the computer room and one in our guest room. I was doing the one in the guest room and Dave did the other (I mostly just copied him and then bragged about how awesome I was at installing ceiling fans...)

We didn't have to run any new wiring through the ceiling because of the existing lights that we were replacing (which was really nice) but we did have to do the normal wiring to connect the fans to the ceiling...




4 comments:
We have ceiling fans in each of our rooms here in Arizona and we love them too! We even have two in the front room! Good job!!
Yeah love our fans!!! Great job on your hard work!
Go you guys!! Both of you! You have every right to brag Amber, even if you did just copy Dave. You guys rock. And what a good idea too! Is it much cooler now? I hope Dave is able to be on the computer for longer now without roasting.
Look at You being an awesome handy woman,.. and awesome to have your own handy man! Way to go!
Post a Comment