Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tonsillitis!

Hi Everyone, I'm home sick from work with a bad case of tonsillitis. So, having some unexpected time on my hands, I thought i'd share news of my affliction on our blog. I guess it's something to blog about. I used to get tonsillitis every once in while when I was younger, but I haven't had it in about 9-10 years, but now I remember what it feels like. Nothing like the nostalgia of an old sickness to bring back memories! Amber is taking care of me very nicely, making sure I gargle salt water and making me drink herbal tea and what not. I hope everyone else is doing well. I'll probably be back on my feet in a couple days.

6 comments:

Fox and Amy said...

Ooh, hope you feel better soon, Dave! That is no fun! Meanwhile, you should check out some SNL clips on hulu.com. The Rock was on as the host, and he does a pretty funny skit called, "The Rock Obama". You'd like it. Love ya!

Dave said...

Thanks amy, I'll check it out.

Unknown said...

Yes feel better soon! Is the pain water helping at all? If you need blog ideas too, you can blog some of your recipes you like to make/try!

Douglas Smith said...

Hey, David. Sorry to hear about the tonsillitis. Try to find a health store that sells D.A.G. (Dierkers Antiseptic Germicidal. It's made of Phenolated Iodine in Irish Moss Extract. If I ever get a really bad sore throat I use it and get same day relief. Tastes terrible. I really need a bad sore throat to use it! :-) Get better! - Doug

Kelsy said...

Ahh...Amber's a sweetie, I remember when she took such good care of you with your wisdom teeth out. Are you sick all over, or is it just your tonsils? Do they get all swollen and neat to look at? Hope you get better soon bro- lotsa love!

Dave said...

Thanks for the thoughts, guys. Yeah, It's mostly painful in my throat/tonsils, my body feels drained too, a bit. Maybe I should get some of that Moss Extract :)