When we were in San Francisco for our anniversary last month, Dave and I had the chance to go to Stinson Beach! it was quite the drive to get there but the views were amazing!
The road had many twists and turns!
There was many huge drop offs next to the roads (most didn't have safety rails), one wrong move and you could plummet to your death! I'm afraid of heights but Dave had no problem navigating the roads, he even called it relaxing...
The weather was cool and windy (like my hair!) but it was pleasant!
The sand was white and soft, which was pretty cool.
There were some huge rocks on the beach that tons of people would climb on, it was fun to go exploring around them them.
The water was cold, so no swimming for us but we had a great time walking along the beach together!
2 comments:
Fun! I am sure I would have been freaking out on the roads, too--yikes! Did you guys go anywhere special to eat while you were there?
Those pictures are all lovely! And you are beautiful. And I do like the hair
Post a Comment